Stop by and see what the whole world is talking about!
JCC Krakow serves as a visitor center for the thousands of tourists, many of them Jewish, who pass through Krakow expecting to find only traces of Jewish life.
For visitors looking to connect to modern Jewish life, JCC Krakow offers meetings, events or hands-on activities with local community members, staff, and volunteers.
VISITOR Programs with Holocaust Survivors at JCC Krakow
- Meet with a survivor from our community to learn about their experience during the war, living through communism, and Krakow’s Jewish revival.
- Scrapbook with our seniors to learn their stories and about their role in Krakow’s Jewish community.
VISITOR PROGRAMS WITH JCC KRAKOW'S STUDENTS & VOLUNTEERS
- Meet with our students who recently found out about their Jewish roots and what Judaism means to them.
- Meet with our non-Jewish volunteers who dedicate their time to help rebuild Krakow’s Jewish community.
- Create artwork and craft projects to beautify the JCC.
- Learn basic Polish phrases and film an introduction to our weekly parsha video.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAMS FOR VISITORS
- Tours of Jewish Krakow, Old Town, and Auschwitz with our certified guides.
- Shabbat dinner with our community.
- Polish and Jewish culinary workshops.
- Genealogical consultations to learn more about your family history.
- Lectures or debates with local community leaders, university academics, and scholars on topics of your choice.
- Our annual cycling event Ride For The Living – a 55-mile bike ride from Auschwitz to JCC Krakow (for more information, click here).
To learn more about visiting us, request a custom program, or arrange for kosher catering, please contact:
Kasia Suszkiewicz, Visitor Services Manager
+48 12 370 5770
Krakow 31-055, Poland
+48 12 370 57 70