2017 Ride For The Living Schedule
Thursday, June 22nd
- Private group tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Opening dinner for Ride For The Living Participants
Friday, June 23rd
- Ride For The Living - Cycle from Auschwitz - Birkenau to JCC Krakow on a flat, enjoyable and meaningful 55-mile (90km) bike ride
- Shabbat dinner with the Jewish community of Krakow with optional services beforehand
- Separate day of programming for non-Riders
Saturday, June 24th
- Participants choose one of the following programs: tour of Old Town Krakow and Kazimierz (the Jewish District), visit Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jewish Culture Festival, or a free day to explore the city
- Start of the Jewish Culture Festival - a week long festival of over 300 events and 20,000 participants from all over the world who come together to celebrate Judaism. Discounted tickets for festival events are available for Ride participants
Sunday, June 25th
- Closing ceremony
- Jewish Culture Festival events
Registration cost varies depening on participant's hotel choice. We request that participants fundraise $800 USD (30 yrs+) or $400 USD (30 yrs-) for Ride For The Living, fundraising amounts are not inlcuded in the registration fee.
- Additional hotel/hostel nights
- Saturday and Sunday lunch and dinner (restaurant recommendations will be provided)
- Flight costs
- Jewish Culture Festival tickets (contact us for discounted prices for Ride participants)
- Three night stay at a hotel/hostel (breakfast included), June 22-25
- Bikes, jerseys, helmets, water, lunch and snacks (day of Ride)
- Private group tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau, transportation included
- Day of programming for non-Riders (on the day of the Ride)
- Meals*: Thursday lunch and dinner; Friday lunch and Shabbat dinner; hotel breakfast each morning
- Saturday programming inlcuding tours of Krakow
- Local transport to and from events.
*Kosher Meals: Thursday and Friday dinner. Lunch and breakfast available upon request.
SIGN UP FOR 2017
If you're interested in joining the 2017 Ride For The Living, please click here:
Can't make it for this year's Ride, but want to support the cause? Please click the donate button. If it is on behalf of a participant, please mention their name in the comments box of the donation form.
Click below to see photos from the 2016 Ride For The Living.
Click below to see photos from the 2015 Ride For The Living.
Click below to see photos from the inaugural Ride For The Living.
Questions, comments or concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org