2016 Ride For The Living Schedule
Thursday, June 2nd
- Tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Opening dinner with representatives from the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC), JCC Krakow, and World Jewish Relief
Friday, June 3rd
- Ride For The Living - Cycle from Auschwitz to JCC Krakow on a flat, enjoyable and meaningful 55-mile (90km) bike ride
- Shabbat dinner with the Jewish community of Krakow with optional services beforehand
- Separate day of programming for Non-Riders
Saturday, June 4th
- Participants choose one of the following programs: tour of Old Town Krakow and the Jewish District, visit Wieliczka Salt Mine, or a free day to explore the city
- 7@nite - Night of the Synagogues, all seven of Krakow’s pre-war synagogues are open to the public with special programming and events from 10pm until 2am
Sunday, June 5th
- Closing ceremony
The cost to participate varies on hotel choice. We are asking all participants to fundraise for Ride For The Living. Please see the registration information page for details.
- Three night stay at a hotel (breakfast included)
- Bikes, jerseys, helmets, water and snacks (day of Ride)
- Tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau, transportation included
- One Saturday program
- 7@Nite - Night of the Synagogues program
- Meals*: Thursday lunch and dinner; Friday lunch and Shabbat dinner; hotel breakfast each morning
- Local transport to and from events
- (for UK participants: flights are included in the registration fee)
*Kosher Meals: Thursday and Friday dinner. Lunch and breakfast available upon request.
- Additional hotel nights
- Saturday lunch and dinner (restaurant recommendations will be provided)
- Transportation to/from airport for non-UK participants
- Flights for non-UK participants
Sign Up for 2016
Due to limited space availability, please email email@example.com about registering for 2016.
Can't make it for this year's Ride, but want to support the cause? Please click the donate button. If it is on behalf of a participant, please mention their name in the comments box of the donation form.
Click below to see photos from the 2015 Ride for the Living.
Click below to see photos from the inaugural Ride for the Living.
Questions, comments or concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org